What is International Storytelling?
- Spring 2014 three-credit, full-semester course in international reporting.
- Includes a two-week trip from March 14-30. The first 10 days we will be based at a host university in Tallinn, with a weekend trip to Helsinki planned. The final three days are likely to be tourism in Stockholm, Sweden.
- English-speaking students from our host university will partner with KSU students to share, learn and translate.
- Reporting and editing teams will produce stories for a multimedia site using audio, video, images and text.
- Class to meet 5:30-8:15 p.m.
Thursdays in 110 Franklin Hall during all of spring term to prepare before travel and publish after.
- CCI undergraduate and graduate students welcome. Applications are required; ideally the 16 participants we take will bring a mix of skill sets.
- Course taught by JMC professors Gary Hanson and Mitch McKenney. Contact them.
- You will need a passport in hand by the first week of January. Our destinations will not require a visa.